NIDS® Rapid Pesticide Test for Home Use (ACE III)
ANP Health presents a rapid home pesticide test kit for the detection of pesticides and toxic/heavy metals in water, produce, and tea.
- One-step test showing results in 6 minutes.
- Ideal for the detection of pesticides and toxic/heavy metals in water, fruit, produce, teas, and wines.
- Technology originally developed for the US Army.
- A rapid and low-cost method to rule out contaminated food sources for people at home and on travel.
- Great science project for kids!
- Kit includes all test materials.
The ACE III-C Pesticide/Toxic Metal rapid test detects organophosphate and carbamate pesticides and toxic metals including lead and copper that may contaminate produce, drinking water and other beverages. These toxins can come from agricultural spraying and runoff or from environmental and industrial contamination.
The ACE III-C test is an affordable, fast, and easy way for home users to determine if high levels of these toxins are present in your food and drink. Hot water, detergent, and alcohol washes of tea, fruit and produce can be tested with this product.
Below are Pesticides and Heavy metals ACE-III can detect:
Please call 302 283-1730, fax: 302 283-1733, email: email@example.com